Dr. Sharon George is a board-certified physician in family medicine, specializing in lifestyle medicine, mental health and adolescent health.
Dr. George says she chose her profession because it combines her compassion for humanity with an action-oriented approach to listening and solving medical problems. She likes the broad scope family medicine gives her and she values the trust she shares with her patients, especially in the most difficult times of their life journeys.
In her spare time, Dr. George enjoys traveling, painting, dancing (Bollywood Hip Hop), hiking and camping.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, Premed, Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- Doctor of Medicine, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Greenville, SC
- Residency, Family Medicine, Cahaba Medical Care Foundation, Birmingham, AL
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Medicine Physicians
- Lifestyle medicine
- Mental health
- Adolescent health
Awards & Honors
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville Scholarship
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Sharon George's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory